Canes Family -
Its Game Week!! Our season opener is 6 days away. Lets get ready for “RUMBLE AT THE RIG” time. Please read through this email in detail as quite a bit of valuable information is shared.
This weeks schedule is as follows:
- Monday – Friday Practice 6:30 -8:00 PM
- Monday -If you need to pickup your game pants or a size change, please see Rebecca Baggett * Monday * She will be set up where the spirit trailer usually is parked.* Please be patient as Rebecca is working on making sure all players are taken care of :)
- Tuesday – 6:00 – 9:00 PM* 3rd ANNUAL MENCHIES SPIRIT NIGHT Pearland Pkwy* (see flyer attached)
- Tuesday and Wednesday 7 PM- Lets make banners! Get with your team mom to help make banners for game day! If you have any supplies you want to share, please bring them!
- Friday – Spirit Trailer will be open for spirit purchases. It’s also the Rumble At The Rig Pep Rally and Jersey Presentation. Orange is the New Black Shirt will be on sale, LIMITED QUANTITIES (see picture)
- Saturday – Sharks vs Hurricanes arrive at your division/coaches specified time, Location: The Rig*
- Saturday to include: Helmet, shoulder pads, Black GAME jersey, game football pants with girdle/pads, cleats, game issued socks and MOUTHPIECE! Reminder about BAFL events – BAFL (not just the Hurricanes) has a “no outside food or drinks” rule on game days. This includes YETI type cups. Please reach out to a board member if you have any questions.
Pictures are Sunday August 20, 2017 at the VFW Hall in Pearland – 4202 W Walnut St, Pearland, TX 77581. Picture packet handouts will be passed out this week, follow this link to order online at https://sa.hhimagehost.com/Consumer/LoginConsumer.aspx?EK=86096
Times are as follows:
PW – 12:00-1:00 PM
FRESH – 12:30 – 1:30 PM
SOPH – 1:00 – 2:00 PM
JR – 1:30 – 2:30 PM
SR – 2:00-3:00 PM
Girls ANY TIME
TIPS for the next week: HYDRATE, HYDRATE, HYDRATE! Water is a must to get through the coming weeks. Please limit large meals and dairy at least 30 mins. prior to practice or games. We appreciate your support. Don’t forget to tell your player how proud our coaches and board members are of them! Its tough getting out there in the heat and we know their hard work will pay off. Keep pushing Hurricanes #UKNOW! #RISEas1 #HARDWORK #PAYSOFF
Pearland_HurricanesYouthFootballCheerDrill0808__1_.pdf was attached to this post.